E-Design is an affordable alternative to traditional interior design. If you’re a D.I.Y enthusiast, who is capable of executing the design plan but you need help pulling it all together, this service is for you. This service is also for those who don’t live in the Atlanta area but still want to work with Tia Spaulding Interiors. Using modern technology, this service allows us to create a custom design plan for you that’s easy to follow. This service starts at $500, pricing will be based on the space.
Our E-Design service is perfect for those who:
- Are do-it-yourselfers
- May only have a few spaces to design
- Want to design their entire home over time rather than all at once
- Don’t have the budget for full-service design.
- Those who are renters
How It Works:
Just like with our traditional design service, we’ll start things off by sending you out our E-Design questionnaire to fill out. This questionnaire will provide us with information about you, your budget, your inspiration, and your design needs. All communication for this service happens via e-mail. Any request for in-person meetings or phone calls will be billed at an hourly rate of $85.
What We Need From You:
- Full payment for this service
- A signed E-Design agreement
- The completed questionnaire
- Inspiration photos – These photos can be of anything that inspires you from scenic photos from your travels to pictures from interior design publications. Houzz and Pinterest are also great sources for inspiration pictures of interiors. In fact, you can create inspiration boards on Pinterest and idea boards on Houzz and send us links to your boards (there will be a spot for you to submit these on the design questionnaire).
- Measurements of your space, which includes all walls, windows, doors, and architectural features such as fireplaces and built-ins. Not sure how to measure? No worries, we’ll provide you with detailed instructions on how to measure your space.
- Pictures of your space. We’ll need pictures taken from multiple angels of your space. We’ll also need straight on pictures of all walls.
What You Will Get:
Once we receive all information from you, we’ll go over everything thoroughly and get started on your custom design plan. You can expect to receive all of the following delivered to your inbox in 4-6 weeks:
- Furniture plan with furnishings drawn to scale. We’ll pay close attention to traffic, flow, and the desired function of this space
- 1 key elevation if necessary per the project
- Design concept board, which will include furnishings, décor, fabric, and paint selections
- Room guide with detailed instructions for implementing your custom design plan
- A shopping guide which will include pricing and clickable links to recommended pieces
- One revision is included with your package. The revision must be requested within 14 days of the date you received your design plan. Any additional revisions will be billed at our hourly rate
- 3-D Renderings – $500
- Additional design time via phone, Skype, or in person – $85/hr
- If you’re local to the metro Atlanta area, we would be happy to come out and measure your space and take pictures. The fee for this service is $250, for up to 2 hours.
Get started today!
Want to have a custom design delivered right to your inbox? Complete the E-Design Questionnaire and purchase your package below.