This service is ideal for those who need help with furnishing and accessorizing their space but want to do their own purchasing through retail and/or online stores. You’ll get the same dedication and level of service that our full-service clients receive.
We’ll work with you to create a design plan that fits your design taste and lifestyle. This service starts with our Client Questionnaire, which you can fill out by clicking here.
After we have received your Questionnaire, we will call and schedule a up to 90-minute consultation with you. Our consultation fee is $200 and is payable at the time you book your appointment. We will send an electronic invoice to you for the consultation fee, which can be paid by credit or debit card.
If after the consultation you’re excited to get started, we’ll send you our Design Lite Letter of Agreement and proposal for our retainer. The proposal can be paid electronically by credit, debit card or by online bank transfer. Please note: That we don’t begin any design work until our required retainer has been received.
After we receive the signed Letter of Agreement and retainer, we will come back to measure and take pictures of your space. To ensure that we can work effectively and accurately we ask for privacy when taking measurements.
Our Design Lite Service Includes:
- Space Planning & Room Layout
- Inspiration Board
- Furnishing & Accessory Recommendations
Once all furnishings and accessories have been delivered, we’ll set up a time to come back and style your space. If necessary, we’ll bring some additional accessories. After the reveal, you’ll get to choose whether you wish to keep the additional accessories or not.
Our styling includes:
- 4-6 hours of styling time
- Tweaking room layout if necessary
- Accessorizing and styling the space
- Hanging light weight pieces of art and mirrors (Don’t fret, we will bring all the tools and hardware needed).
- We’ll clean our mess and prepare for the big reveal of your beautiful space.
What’s Not Included:
- Hanging of any heavy large pieces of art, mirrors, or other accessories.
- All furnishings and accessories should be in the space when we arrive for styling. We will not move heavy furniture or accessories up and downstairs or from one room to another.
- Painting, wall repairs, and any kind of construction work
- Cleaning. We are happy to clean up after ourselves. However, we expect the space to be cleaned and dusted prior to our arrival for styling.
Are you ready to infuse your home with soul and a sense of style that reflects who you are and how you desire to live? Do you love shopping and don’t mind doing some of the design work yourself? Then this service is perfect for you.