We believe that everyone deserves to have a beautiful and functional home. You deserve a home that tells your story and is filled with things that you love. Our home should be our peaceful destination that we retreat to, to escape the outside world. We also believe that anyone can create a beautiful home, even on a budget, if your expectations are realistic.
This is why we offer this Online Interior Design Service. With this service you’ll get the same level of expertise, attention to detail, and dedication as our full-service clients for a fraction of the cost. Why is this service affordable? Because you’ll be doing a portion of the work yourself.
WHAT IS ONLINE INTERIOR DESIGN?
Online Interior Design, also known as E-Design, is an affordable alternative to traditional interior design. This service is ideal for you if you have a general vision for your space but need help from an interior design professional to help bring your vision to life.
This service will provide you with a clear design concept and plan for your space. With this service we will help you furnish your space and layer in accessories, which will create a look that is custom to you. And the beauty of Online Design is that you’re not restricted to location. Since this service is handled 100% online, you can execute the design plan no matter where you live.
- Are do-it-yourselfers
- May only have a few spaces to design
- Want to design their entire home over time rather than all at once
- Don’t have the budget for full-service design.
- Those who are renters
- You are building or renovating a home and need the assistance from an interior designer to assist you with your project.
- We do not review construction documents, plans, or offer suggestions as part of this service. That would be full-service design, you can learn more about our full-service design service here.
HOW IT WORKS:
After purchasing your package, in 3-5 business days, you’ll get a welcome email. That email will provide you with next steps and contain the design questionnaire for you to fill out. It is imperative that you complete the design questionnaire and provide all required information. We will not begin your project until all required information is received.
Our online design service works just like many of our other services except for the fact that all communication is conducted online. Any request for phone calls will be billed at a rate of $125 an hour.
- A signed Online Interior Design Agreement
- A completed design questionnaire
- Inspiration photos
- Measurements and pictures for your space. Not sure how to measure? No worries, we’ll provide you with detailed instructions on how to measure your space.
- Pictures of and measurements of any existing pieces that will remain in your space.
Once we receive all information from you, we’ll go over everything thoroughly and get started on your custom design plan. You can expect to receive all the following delivered to your inbox in 4-6 weeks:
- A design concept board
- Furniture layout plan
- 1 key elevation if necessary, per the project
- A room guide with detailed instructions for implementing your design plan as well as styling tips and suggestions.
- A shopping list
- One revision is included with your package. The revision must be requested within 14 days of the date you received your design plan. Any additional revisions will be billed at $125 an hour.
DESIGN PACKAGE $ ADD-ONS
- Online Design $1,500
- 3-D Photo-realistic Renderings – $500 (3-D Renderings are a great way of giving you an idea of how your finished space will look)
- Additional design time via phone– $125/hr.
- If you’re local to the metro Atlanta area, we would be happy to come out and measure your space and take pictures. The fee for this service is $350, for up to 2 hours.
We are so excited to help you have the space you’ve always dreamed of. There’s nothing like having a home that you can be proud of. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Step 1: Purchase online interior design package below. If necessary, add the photo-realistic rendering service to your order.
Step 2: Wait to receive an email from us with the design questionnaire and next steps. While waiting on our email is a great time to be pinning and collecting inspiration photos.