We believe that everyone deserves to have a beautiful home. That is why we offer this online interior design service. We also believe that anyone can create a home that reflects their personality and style, even on a budget. This may require a little sweat equity on your part, some savvy shopping, and of course realistic expectations.
Online interior design doesn’t equal cheap design, you’ll get the same level of expertise, attention to detail, and dedication as our full-service clients for a fraction of the cost.
This Service Is Ideal For You If:
- You don’t mind doing a portion of the work and all of the purchasing yourself.
- You’re capable of implementing the design but just need the guidance and expertise from a designer.
- You want to design your home at your own pace.
- You’re on a budget but still want a beautifully designed space.
- You want to shop some of your favorite retail stores.
This Service IS Not ideal for you if:
- You are building or renovating a home and need the assistance from an interior designer to assist you with your project.
- We do not review construction documents, plans, or offer suggestions as part of this service. That would be full-service design, you can learn more about our full-service design service here.
- You are unable to manage your design project yourself.
How it works
After purchasing your package, you will receive an e-mail from us with-in 3-5 business days. This email will provide you with our online interior design agreement, tips on how to measure your space, tips for photographing your space, as well as a design questionnaire for you to fill out. It is imperative that you complete the design questionnaire and provide us with all required information, we won’t begin your project without this information. You can expect to receive your design plan via email in 4-6 weeks.
What we will need from you is:
- A signed Online Interior Design Agreement
- A completed design questionnaire
- Inspiration photos (ex. Pinterest boards)
- Measurements and pictures for your space. Not sure how to measure? No worries, we’ll provide you with detailed instructions on how to measure your space.
- Pictures of and measurements of any existing pieces that will remain in your space.
Once we receive all the required information from you we will review everything and get started on creating a beautifully designed space for you.
In 2-4 weeks we will send you a preliminary design concept for your review. This the time for us to make any necessary revisions before finalizing your design plan.
- One revision is included with your package. The revision must be requested within 14 days of the date you received your design plan. Any additional revisions will be billed at $125 an hour.
After revisions are made, we will finalize your design plan. Once completed you will receive your detailed comprehensive design plan via email.
You can expect to receive all the following delivered to your inbox in 4-6 weeks:
- 1 2D design concept board
- 1 3D design board
- A Furniture plan
- 1 key elevation (per the project)
- A room guide with detailed instructions for implementing your design plan as well as styling tips and suggestions
- A shopping list with clickable links so that you can purchase your items from the convenience of your home
Design Fee & Add-Ons
- Online Design Package: $1,500
- 3-D Photo-realistic Renderings: $500 (3-D photo realistic renderings are a more detailed way of seeing how your finished space will look
- Additional design time via phone: $125/hr
- Local measuring and pictures: If you’re local to the metro Atlanta area, we would be happy to come out and measure your space and take pictures. The fee for this service is $350, for up to 2 hours